You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the River Garden Senior Services' mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue to support the agency and benefit this year.
IRA Charitable Rollover
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the River Garden Foundation to help continue the agency's important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact the River Garden Foundation office if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact the River Garden Foundation office. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.